Uretek Concrete Underpinning Alternative
URETEK is the modern alternative to concrete underpinning to repair your house. We raise, relevel and resupport sunken homes, floors and driveways. Cracks in walls usually close up as house footings are relevelled.
Advantages of Uretek Concrete Floor and Driveway Lifting
- The patented Uretek method is like keyhole surgery for sunken homes!
- Unique, structural expanding resin is injected through tiny holes. Enormous but controlled pressure can be exerted.
- Unlike old fashioned concrete underpinning, Uretek foundation repair is very fast and clean: involving no excavation, no water, no cement dust and no mess.
- There are usually substantial cost savings over the old-fashioned methods.
- Uretek Deep Injection can compact weak foundation ground for increased support, making it rather like it’s on bedrock.
- Most jobs take only a day or less! Occupants don’t need to move out.
- Wall cracks usually close up as foundation ground is compacted and footings and floors are lifted back to level.
- Uretek: Fast. Cost-effective. Permanent.
Advantages of Uretek Deep Injection
- Unlike old fashioned concrete underpinning, Uretek is the very fast and clean way to repair your house:
- Uretek floor lifting involves no excavation, no water, no cement dust and no mess.
- Structural resins are injected to underneath your home through tiny holes (6mm or 16mm diameter).
- The resins expand, to fill any voids, compact any soft ground and then raise the footings, floor or driveway slab back to level.
- This process is quite fast and is constantly monitored by laser level.
- Most Uretek home relevelling repair work is done in just one day or less!
- Cracks in walls mostly close up as footings are raised.
- No need to move out.
- Usually no need to move much furniture or even floor coverings.
- In most cases there are substantial cost savings over the old-fashioned methods of lifting homes back to level.
- Uretek can often compact foundation ground to give your home increased support.
- Where Dynamic Cone Penetrometer tests reveal weak strata below your home, injection of the expanding structural resins will compact the ground.
- The ground bearing capacity may be increased by up to 500% in certain conditions.
- Uretek materials carry a 10 Year Guarantee.