Supaline Solid Wall and Ceiling Panels from Supawood
The Supaline feature panels from Supawood’s range is durable, low maintenance and contemporary. They feature pre-finished decorative and timber solid wall and ceiling panels, ideal for interior lining applications wherever aesthetics, access or protection is required.
This Australian made range of panels are excellent for covering large areas and include a premium lining system as well as an affordable kit option.
Supaline solid panels feature low formaldehyde emissions (E0 or E1) and are available in both FSC and PEFC certified material along with finishes that have low volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), therefore meeting the highest Green star requirements.
- Pre-finished panels for quick installation on site
- Easy to specify, shop drawings, on-site quality control
- Concealed fixing options
- Ideal for providing hidden access in both ceilings and walls to service areas or amenities, etc
- Excellent durability and low maintenance
- Available in an acoustic option
- Meets all Green Star Requirements
- Fire retardant Group 1 and 2 options available for use in critical areas
- Available with Supawood’s concealed fixing system.
Supaline solid panels feature excellent flexibility to achieve contemporary feature walls and ceilings and can be curved to almost any shape.
Easy to specify and quick to install, they also present a neater solution to providing hidden access in both ceilings and walls to service areas or amenities.
Choose from a wide range of finishes such as Natural timber veneers, Concept timber veneers, Polyurethane colour and Metallic finishes.
Supaline premium panels are the ideal lining solution for areas such as lobbies, reception areas, office partitions, atriums, passageways, multi-purpose halls and sport centres or any other area that needs durable wall and ceiling surfaces.
For more information on the Supawood Supaline wall and ceiling panels and Supawood’s other products please visit the Supawood website by clicking the link below.