Shoji, meaning 'Interceptor' in Japanese, provides sliding screens and doors to suit any interior design requirements.
Japanese screens for privacy and allowing soft light through
The Shoji is an internal panel mostly used as a window or door to a corridor to let soft, diffused light from outside filter in. This makes for an ideal private area or private screen solution.
- Light filters through giving the user privacy
- Energy efficient
- Lightweight with aesthetic properties
- Available in a choice of 4 furniture grade timbers and 6 standard stain colours
- Shoji Screens and Doors can be made to compliment any décor or colour scheme
- A range of tough and durable fibreglass and acrylic materials that simulate the elegance of Japanese Rice Paper are available
Shoji screens and doors can be used as hinged doors
and for privacy in interior fitouts, commercial and retail, office and corporate, and residential design.
Shoji Hinged, Bifold and Sliding Screens
The range of Shoji Screens and Doors includes:
- Face Sliding Doors ‘Traditional’
- Hinged Doors ‘Contemporary’
- Sliding Screens ‘Eastern’
- Bifold Doors ‘Contemporary’
- Wardrobe Sliding Doors ‘Classic’
- Fixed Panel Screens ‘Traditional’
- Sliding Doors ‘Contemporary’
- Hinged/Sliding Doors ‘Traditional’
- Fixed/Sliding Doors ‘Modern’
Shoji Japanese screens bring style and privacy to any room, as well as blocking out direct sunlight.