Thermobreak Thermal Insulation Materials from Sekisui Pilon
Innovative Thermobreak is leading flexible thermal insulation material made from physically crosslinked, closed cell, polyolefin foam, thermally fused to pure reinforced aluminum foil.
Also available with adhesive backing and provides superior energy saving performance, Thermobreak Tube insulation is a preformed tube thermal insulation for steel, copper and plastic pipes.
Duct and Pipe Insulation with lower thermal conductivity
- Thermobreak has a lower thermal conductivity than other flexible closed cell thermal insulation materials and has near zero vapour permeability
- Its all in one concept enables fast and simple installation with trouble free operation in a variety of environments
- Thermobreak Thermal Insulation and Thermobreak™ Tube are quality manufactured in Australia and Thailand
Long lasting insulation with resistance to water vapour
- Optimum Thermal Insulation - Can solve tight clearance issues with its very low thermal conductivity
- Water Vapour Resistance - Thermobreak's negligible water vapour permeance means no additional vapour barriers or coatings are required
- Safe To Use - Thermobreak is completely user friendly and does not emit any fibers or dust during installation or in service
- Appearance and Durability - Appearance and performance remains unchanged for the life of the building without sagging or giving a quilted look
- Extensive Technical Support - Including ThermaCalc computer selection program with full analysis of heat flows, technical information bulletins, independent laboratory testing and Certification
- Fire and Smoke Standards - Extensively tested to various international fire and smoke standards
Promoting sustainable practices and solutions, Thermobreak is Green Building Compliant, a certified Green Star product and Zero Global Warming Potential for environmental responsibility and produced without Ozone destroying agents.