Turbine intercom stations from STENTOFON
Zenitel AS introduces a new range of intercom systems featuring innovative functions and a cutting edge design for professional environments.
Zenitel is a global manufacturer of the STENTOFON and Vingtor brands of security communication systems and a provider of Critical Communication over IP (CCoIP).
The STENTOFON Turbine series of intercom stations features an exclusive design and comes in 37 intercom variants offering communication solutions for all environments including building security, industry and infrastructure.
Turbine intercoms operate on an SIP platform connecting to any iPBX, STENTOFON’s AlphaCom XE Audio Servers and serverless Pulse System. It offers superior audio quality providing HD voice with 110 dB audio pressure.
According to Thomas Haegh, Vice President Product Development, the advancement of IP technology in the global market led to the development of the Turbine series as intercom station sets that would be equivalent to STENTOFON’s sophisticated IP Audio Servers.
Kenneth Dastol, Zenitel CEO explains that Turbine opens up a whole new level of features, compatibility/ integration and customisation, allowing companies to utilise the innovative intercom stations by connecting to an IP based phone system that supports SIP protocol.
Dastol adds that Turbine intercom stations not only set the bar for what is expected in intercom standards in today’s world, but also allow security providers to offer a competitively priced security communication solution for any environment.
Key features of Turbine intercom stations:
- Universal design allows for 37 station variants and kits for all environments
- Intercom options include messaging, number of call buttons and front plate colours
- IP66 rated for dirt, dust and water resistance
- Mechanical protection rating of IK08 or IK10
- 10 Watt/Class D amplifier for excellent sound pressure level up to 110 dB
- Active Noise Cancellation filters out background noise for clear voice audio
- Weather and tamper resistance for use in demanding environments
- Speaker enclosure provides high audio clarity and volume intensity
- Anechoic grille design prevents sound vibrations and distortion travelling through the faceplate
- Digital MEMS microphone is OMNI directional with configurable sensitivity, immune to electromagnetic radiation
- EMC – CE and FCC compliant