New Palmyra porcelain stoneware available from Rocks On - Hard Surface Solutions
One of the most beautiful sedimentary rocks, hidden beneath desert sand, has been unearthed to tell its timeless story of ancient civilisations; Palmyra, gem of the desert of Syria.
Rocks On - Hard Surface Solutions now offers an original porcelain stoneware collection obtained using soluble salts that have been coloured with the latest in inkjet technology, are available in three warm colours:
- Assyria - with its luminous beige colour
- Zenobia - with its nut-brown colour featuring sepia shades; and
- Shamin - with an ash grey colour
Palmyra porcelain stoneware is suitable for commercial and residential indoor applications, including offices, foyers, galleries, living areas, bathroom, kitchen floors and walls.
Additional features of Palmyra porcelain stoneware:
- Water Absorption less than 0.05%
- Frost Resistant (-35C)
- Stain Resistant (hot running water)
- Breaking Strength EN 550Kg/cm2
- R9 Slip Resistance