Made using unique and innovative technology, the full bodied tile series can be produced in large format sizes up to 1200mm x 1200mm. The porcelain stoneware tiles collection beautifully captures the contemporary environment of concrete.
The porcelain stoneware tiles are ideal for installation indoors and outdoors in residential or commercial buildings. Typical installation areas include foyers, shopping centres, public areas, courtyards, living areas, patios, inside and outside walls, building facades, step treads and pool surrounds.
The tiles are available in a choice of attractive colours including Ice, Brown, White, Grey, Beige, Smoke, Rope and Graphite.
Key features of Rocks On porcelain stoneware tiles:
- Water absorption less than 0.05%
- Frost resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Surface hardness: MOHS 8 (of 10)
- Stain resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Smooth brushed concrete appearance
- Matt surface finish
- Thickness: 12mm and 4.8mm
- 12mm tile in full bodied unglazed porcelain
- 4.8mm tile in fully vitrified, unglazed porcelain
- 1200 x 1200mm
- 600 x 1200mm
- 600 x 600mm
- 300 x 600mm