Kerlite Plus vitrified porcelain panels from Rocks On - Hard Surface Solutions now available in new Elegance Farni colour
Rocks On - Hard Surface Solutions has released their Kerlite Plus vitrified porcelain panels in the new Elegance Farni colour.
Kerlite Plus is a 3.5mm thick porcelain material with fibre glass backing that can be easily installed directly over existing flooring in wood, ceramic or any other compact type of surface.
Architects and Decorators can create whatever design proposals they desire from
This unique vitrified porcelain material enables architects and decorators to create any design proposal they desire, with application ideas including indoor commercial flooring and indoor residential flooring, including foyers, galleries, living areas and all wall applications like splashbacks for kitchens and bathrooms, lift cars and external walls (including of wall cladding).
The ‘Farni’ colour in Kerlite Plus porcelain vitrified tiles recreates the look of light tobacco coloured limestone and is available in sizes up to 1000mm x 3000mm x 3.5mm.
Specifications of Kerlite Plus full bodied vitrified porcelain panels include:
- Appearance: Soft and dramatic natural stone and timber shades with smooth surface feel
- Colours: 20 contemporary and natural stone and timber colours
- Finishes: Smooth surface finish (indoor floors and walls, outdoor walls)
- Production: Pure phosphate and clay with zirconium, fibre glass backed
- Sizes: Can be cut to any size and shape from 1000mm x 3000mm x 3mm sheets
- Thickness: 3.5mm
- Type: Full-bodied vitrified porcelain panels with rectified edges
Further technical specifications include:
- Fire retardant – Rating “Class 0”
- Grade (PEI) 5 – all residential, all commercial
- Surface hardness – MOHS 7 (of 10)