Kerlite Plus Full Bodied Vitrified Porcelain Panels – Wall & Floor Hard Surface Product from Rocks On
Kerlite Plus is a full bodied vitrified porcelain panel which offers a ceramic solution to renovating old floors and walls.
With a tough fibre glass mesh backing, Kerlite Plus doubles its cladding potential and can be installed directly over existing flooring in wood, ceramic or any other compact type surface.
As well as allowing good heat conduction, the minimum thickness mesh backing ensures the tile sticks solidly to the adhesive spread on the substrate.
This beautiful large format material is the new step forward in porcelain technology.
Made in Italy, the Kerlite Plus vitrified porcelain panels are suitable for commercial and residential indoor floors, including public facility areas, buildings, foyers, boutiques, galleries, living areas, kitchens, bathrooms and boats, plus all wall applications, splashbacks, lift cars and external walls (inclusive of wall cladding).
Product specifications of Kerlite Plus full bodied vitrified porcelain panels:
- Colours: 16 contemporary and natural stone colours
- Sizes: Can be cut to any size and shape from 1000x3000x3mm sheets
- Thickness: 3.5mm
- Finishes: Smooth surface finish (indoor floors & walls, outdoor walls)
- Type: Full-bodied vitrified porcelain panels with rectified edges
- Appearance: Soft and dramatic natural stone shades with smooth surface feel
- Production: Pure phosphate and clay with zirconium, fibre glass backed
- Water Absorption less than 0.01%
- Frost proof
- Scratch resistant
- Surface hardness – MOHS 7 (of 10)
- Stain resistant (Class 5)
- Grade (PEI) 5 – all residential, all commercial
- Fire retardant – Rating “Class 0”
- Graffiti proof
- Slip Resistance: R10 (DIN 51130)