Buxy Flamme porcelain stoneware available from Rocks On - Hard Surface Solutions
Buxy Flamme is a range of porcelain stoneware with better natural features and is available from Rocks On - Hard Surface Solutions .
The main characteristic of the Buxy Flamme porcelain stoneware is the reproduction of a calcareous stone that has undergone the flaming process.
The result is obtained by the use of coloured salts, which penetrate into the tile body, and then heat blasting the unsettled surface to settle the pattern, before final furnacing.
Buxy Flamme porcelain stoneware is suitable for the applications that include commercial and residential indoors and outdoors, including foyers, boutiques, galleries, living areas, balconies, patios, kitchens, bathrooms, walls and step treads.
Buzy Flamme porcelain stoneware has the following product specification:
- Origin: Italy
- Colours: Cendre (grey mottle rock)
- Sizes: 196 x 296 mm 296 x 396 mm 296 x 296 mm
- 196 x 594 mm 296 x 594 mm 396 x 594 mm
- 594 x 594 mm 442 x 442 mm 594 x 1190 mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Finishes: Natural surface finish (indoors and outdoors)
- Lux surface finish (indoors only)
- Type: Fully vitrified with chromatic surface glazing
- Appearance: Natural rock shading, with a flammed surface feel
- Production: Double-pressed, rectified edges
- Technical: Water absorption less than 0.05%
- Frost resistant (-35°C)
- Scratch resistant
- Surface hardness – Natural MOHS 8 (of 10)
- Lux MOHS 8 (of 10)
- Stain resistant (hot running water)
- Breaking strength EN 550Kg/cm2
- Grade (PEI) 5 – All residential, All commercial
- Slip resistance: Natural - (DIN 51130) R11
- Lux - (DIN 51130) R9