Bluestone Avantgarde Porcelain Stone Tiles from Rocks On - Hard Surface Solutions
Rocks On - Hard Surface Solutions offers the Bluestone Avantgarde porcelain stone tiles.
Each piece has an ideal and non-reproducible depth effect, which creates a fine interplay of shades ranging from black to different tones of grey. The typical veins and crinoids of the stone truly root in the material surface.
Suitable applications for Bluestone Avantgarde porcelain stone include commercial and residential indoors, including office buildings, restaurants, galleries, living areas, kitchens, bathrooms, floor and walls (with lamination and various edge detail finishes being achieved).
Bluestone Avantgarde product specifications:
- Colours: Elite (smooth burnished black tones); D’Irlanda (natural bluish shading); Pietra Chiara (blue-tinted grey tone)
- Sizes: 594 x 594mm 442 x 442 mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Finishes: All have a smooth finish (indoors only)
- Type: Fully vitrified, triple pressed and honed
- Appearance: Emulates various bluestone finishes
- Production: Porcelain stoneware with rectified edges
- Slip resistance: (DIN 51130) R9
- Water absorption less than 0.05%
- Frost resistant (-35°C)
- Scratch resistant
- Stain resistant (hot running water)
- Breaking strength EN 550Kg/cm2
- Surface hardness – MOHS 7 (of 10)
- Grade (PEI) 5 – All residential, all commercial