Cambridge vinyl cladding from Mitten Vinyl Australia
The benefits of Cambridge insulated vinyl cladding include aesthetic quality, durability, good value, low maintenance and sustainability.
Cambridge Cambridge insulated vinyl cladding can be used to update and insulate a home’s exterior, removing the need to paint the exterior again. Cambridge insulated vinyl cladding is a good value product for home improvement projects and the strong, lightweight material is economical, long lasting, easy to maintain and is covered by a Lifetime Warranty. Cambridge insulated vinyl cladding is suitable for new construction, renovations, second storey additions and extensions.
With a subtle woodgrain pattern and ‘just painted’ low gloss finish, Cambridge insulated vinyl cladding is suitable for weatherboard application. The easy care features of Cambridge vinyl cladding make it ideal for ‘hard to reach’ areas like gables and upper storey extensions. Cambridge insulated vinyl cladding will not rot or corrode, and its colour rich formula is designed to withstand the extreme elements of nature and daily living.
With a choice of 15mm, 20mm or 30mm foam backing, Cambridge insulated vinyl cladding can boost the energy efficiency of a home with the temperature range variation inside the building being greatly reduced, making it cooler in summer and warmer in winter. This offers energy cost savings and environmental benefits, including a reduction in carbon footprint and lower power consumption to control temperature inside the home.
Features of Cambridge insulated vinyl cladding include:
- Available in a range of 10 beautiful colours
- Available for supply only or supply and install
- Easy care product – eliminates maintenance
- ‘Freshly painted’ weatherboard appearance
- Full range of colour matched trims and accessories
- Lengths of 5.84 metres and 8 metres means fewer joins
- Lifetime Warranty adds peace of mind
- Simple to install – lightweight and strong
- Updates your home and increases its value