The MakMax Architectural Umbrella range consists of high quality, cost effective shade structures specifically designed for cafés, restaurants, hotels/resorts, sporting applications, commercial buildings and quality residential projects.
The patented lever erection system means you can erect and collapse most models in seconds, with no internal gear boxes to jam or fail.
Umbrellas are easy to transport and are available pre-assembled or in component form
Architectural Umbrellas Colours, Finishes and Sizes
- Logo and branding potential makes these great at attracting attention to your business
- Install to most surfaces including concrete footings and slabs, timber decks and boardwalks
- High frequency butt-joint welded canopy panels with tape reinforcing
- Commercial quality, marine grade 316 stainless steel frame constructions are wind-rated
- Waterproof, UV resistant, anti-fungal and easy to clean PVC canopy
- Most models can withstand upto 120kph - 148kph winds and higher
- Feature Triplex™ steel protection system, state-of-the-art fabrics and stainless steel cables and fittings provide maximum UVA and UVB protection
- Fabric and steel powdercoat in large range of colours
- Square - 3-24sqm
- Rectangle - 12.7sqm or 16.7 sqm
- Truncated Square - 15.7sqm
- Octagonal Canopy - 11.6sqm or 16.9sqm
- Hexagonal Canopy - 22.9sqm
- Modular Systems - 3m x 3m - 12m x 12m
Site-assembled and available in a large range of shapes and sizes, Architectural Umbrella systems deliver many of the benefits of custom designed tension membrane at an extremely cost effective rate.