Architectural membranes from MakMax Australia blend the engineering efficiencies with architectural expertise to ensure design function and aesthetic considerations are specifically given to details. These include connections, cable design, supporting structural steel, membrane layout and membrane seam layout.
These tensile and structure membranes are typically used for resorts, hotels, sporting complexes, stadia and cultural projects incorporating shade structures and shade sails.
Membranes are low maintenance, resilient and are fabricated according to client’s needs
Custom design architectural membranes are ideal for the following projects
- Ensure projects have an inviting appeal
- The innovative designs and aesthetics provide an enjoyable experience to all
- Always guaranteed 100% quality products
- Sporting complexes
- Shade solutions
- Fun parks
- Commercial buildings
- Cultural projects
- Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre - 6000sqm, PVC, Sheerfill 2, MESH
- Movie World on the Gold Coast - 4000sqm, PVC
- Mumbai Airport - 21,400 sqm, PVC
- Adelaide Oval - 4300sqm, PTFE
- Brisbane Tennis Centre - 2000sqm, PTFE
- Green Void Sydney Customs House - 233sqm, Lycra
MakMax architectural membranes are available in fabric and steel powder coat in a large range of colours.