MAPC offers SE-1 GPS module enhanced Ricoh 500SE digital camera
MAPC provides, SE-1 GPS module that fastens to the Ricoh 500SE digital camera to provide an integrated all-in-one geo-imaging device.
The module utilises advanced components to provide optimal reception and accuracy in all outdoor environments.
- Embeds GPS coordinates with captured images and video
- Seamless transfer of pictures and data to mapping software
- Rugged field-ready Geo-imaging solution
- Enhanced resolution and ease of use
- GPS chipset - SiRF Star III WAAS enabled
- Channels - 20 Channel; all in view tracking
- Position accuracy - 1-5m,2D RMS,WAAS enabled
- Acquisition time (average) - 1 sec hot start; 38 sec warm start; 42 sec cold start
- Internal antenna - Sarantel Active Geohelix antenna
- External antenna - Patch antenna through port (optional)
- Durability - Drop resistant, weather proof
- Certifications - FCC,VCCI,CE
The Ricoh GPS camera allows wireless communications with various devices - built-in Bluetooth (both models) and Wireless LAN (model W only).
Easily transfer photo data to PC's and other devices supporting Bluetooth and/or Wireless LAN. Simplifying the process of transferring data greatly improves work efficiency.
Ricoh 500 SE is tough enough to withstand being dropped from a height of 1 metre. It also has high water, dust and cold resistance in severe work environments.
The user can freely wash dirt off the GPS camera, shoot in rainy conditions and even shoot 1 metre under water for up to 30 minutes.
Optionally, add the GPS-Photo Link software to complete the GIS package. With the GPS data and the images stored in the camera, all the user has to do is download the photos and let GPS-Photo Link do the rest.
Create ArcGIS Personal GeoDatabase or ESRI Shape files. 2D and 3D perspectives are available in Google Earth and ArcGIS. Click on a point and photo will be displayed. Play recorded audio in extra data screen. ArcPad edition of GPS-Photolink software is also available.