Curved I-beam footbridge installed by Landmark Products at Lake Annand Park
Landmark Products installed a new Condamine footbridge to replace the existing pedestrian bridge at the popular Lake Annand Park for the Toowoomba Regional Council.
Toowoomba Regional Council required a structure that was not only access compliant but also retained the distinctive curved aesthetic of the original bridge.
The I-beam construction of Condamine footbridges allows them to be engineered to withstand cross loadings. Additionally, the handrails are decorative as well as functional.
Available with a wide range of standard and custom handrail and finish options, Condamine bridges offer a highly versatile and adaptable solution suitable for pedestrians and light vehicles.
Landmark completed the footbridge with a 2-pac painted finish to provide a high visual impact.
All Landmark pedestrian bridges are supplied flat-packed and ready for installation.
The package includes:
- Precision pre-manufactured components and all necessary hardware
- Complete pier and abutment design (subject to flood level and geotechnical report)
- Detailed step-by-step installation instructions
- Professional building application drawings
- Engineer certification
- 10-year structural warranty
- Maintenance guide