Kanga has re-designed the three models from the ground up to out-perform and out-feature any other brand of compact skid-steer loader on the market.
Every Kanga is engineered for safe, user-friendly operation and peace of mind. Kanga adheres to government guidelines for Workplace Health and Safety and operate under World’s Best Practices incorporating ‘Hand Arm Vibration’ standards as well as internationally recognized risk management studies and procedures.
All models incorporate standard features that offer Kanga operators an edge in power, speed durability, ease-of-use and safety. Kanga multi-task compact skid-steer loaders are being successfully exported to rapidly expanding markets throughout the world. They offer more features, more safety, and more productivity, with improved operator comfort, lift height, reach and load capacity.
New features include:
- Electric fuel gauge as standard equipment.
- Full instrumentation, water, engine oil, charge, glow plugs, (diesel models), engine oil, charge (petrol powered models), auxiliary power outlets-12V (all models)
- Larger operating platform, with wider stance for improved safety.
- Clearly visible sight gauge, showing hydraulic fluid level.
- Additional auxiliary equipment mounting points at front and rear.
- Increased diesel horsepower by 25%.
- Lifetime maintenance-free hydraulic transmission.
- Improved safety controls. Raised to reduce operator reach and fatigue.
- Increased working load of 260kg.
- Increased lift height to 1855mm.
- Increased reach to 1060mm
- Increased break out force by 20%
All models feature improved serviceability with easier access to engine oil filter, hydraulic return filter and hydraulic pressure filter. There is almost instant access to the hydraulic reservoir inspection cover. Hydraulic wheel motors are easily reached by just removing the machine’s wheels.
The new transmission is lifetime maintenance free. These new features further reduce service and maintenance time, creating lower operating cost and increased productivity. The operator’s manual has been improved. It is now a flat manual in a waterproof pocket.