Just Mats' RolaDek entrance mats with long wear bristle filament threads
Just Mats stock a wide variety of entrance mats that can be placed at high traffic building areas to ensure floor surfaces are not as easily damaged by dirt and debris from shoes and other furniture.
The company’s RolaDek entrance mat with long wear bristle filament threads is one of the products in the company’s RolaDek entrance mats range.
The extra bristle filament threads provided in this specific model, provides added durability to the mat making the mats particularly suitable for frequently used building areas.
Key benefits and features of the RolaDek entrance mat with long wear bristle filament threads includes:
- easy to clean
- rolls back 180º
- mat can be custom fabricated to include various angles, arcs/radii and cutouts
- made of a continuous resilient vinyl cushion for superior noise reduction
- includes EPDM rubber edging for onsite trimming
- rolling load test to 160kg per wheel
- available in a variety of metal coating colours including clear, bronze and black
- long wear inserts available in charcoal only
- long wear bristle filament thread made out of face yarn from a solution dyed polypropylene fibre
- mat and bristle filament adheres to flame resistant standard DOC FF1-70 as per the BOCA Section 805.5