Jands introduces new Shure PSM 1000 audio signal processing monitoring systems
Now available from Jands , Shure’s PSM 1000 audio signal processing monitoring systems are well suited to high end audio and professional touring applications where reliability and consistency is crucial.
Built itself upon its predecessor, the PSM900, these new personal monitoring systems offer new features to deliver higher quality RF and audio performance, network connectivity, and diversity.
The featured point to point (P2P) mode allows a PSM 1000 transmitter to directly transmit to a UHF-R series wireless microphone receiver. This enables the creation of high quality wireless audio links for applications such as signal feeds over large open areas, across waterways or between moving platforms.
Key features and benefits of the Shure PSM 1000 audio signal processing monitoring systems include:
- Dual channel transmitters housed in a tour-grade all metal chassis
- Integration of the power supply into the 1RU rack mount chassis for neat storage
- Body packs consist of 2 antennas
- Body packs can be fitted with a rechargeable battery pack
- Network scan and sync simplifies setup in ability to deploy referenced frequencies to all network devices
- Network scan and sync can be done via WWB6, the transmitters
- Cue mode enables monitoring and storage of 20 separate channels
- Up to a 72 MHz wide bandwidth for RF flexibility