Jands introduces Soundcraft Compact Stagebox, packed with features to expand digital consoles
Jands has added the Soundcraft Compact Stagebox to its range of Soundcraft products. The Compact Stagebox is packed full of features to cost effectively expand existing digital consoles.
The Compact Stagebox is compatible with the Soundcraft Vi, Si, Vi1 and SI Compact console ranges. It enables owners of existing Soundcraft digital consoles to add a stagebox to their system and adds remote I/O capability.
The Compact Stagebox is completely configurable but as a standard comes with the following features:
- 4U of rack space with high density of I/O connections.
- Available with Cat5e or optical fibre MADI transport connectors.
- Stagebox has the same I/O modules as the Vi1 console to allow the moving or sharing of modules.
- 32 analogue inputs (expands to a maximum of 64).
- 8 analogue outputs (expands to a maximum of 64).
- 8 channels of AES/EBU outputs.
- 2 D21m expansion slots for extra analogue inputs or a variety of digital option modules.
- Compatible with digital option modules from Studer or Soundcraft for connection to the majority of popular formats including Aviom A-Net, ADAT, CobraNet and Ethersound.
- Optional 16 mic/line input XLR module can replace the output module.
- 8 GPIO interface to trigger console functions or outboard devices.
- Twin redundant power supplies.
- Thermostatically controlled fan cooling.
- Easy to monitor LED status indicators.
- Option to use with a third party recording device when fitted with a secondary MADI card.
- Compact and light weight at 10kg.
The Soundcraft Compact Stagebox eliminates the need for heavy analogue manticores, enabling production companies to carry an additional 32 analogue inputs to remote locations and stage without adding heavy weight or extra set up time.