The European designed and manufactured Moonlight series lights are offered in many options of filters and styles to achieve a variety of effects and colours.
Moonlight lights are available in several base and installation options, which offer theft protection in public spaces.
Varying in size from 250mm up to 750mm, Moonlight’s base solutions include:
- Installation in soil
- Screw-fastening on solid foundations
- Flexible solutions for terraces, yards and indoor areas
- Floating lights for ponds, pools, lakes and the sea
- Suspended lights for indoor and outdoor situations
- Column and pendular lamps
- Stone-look variants of granite, sandstone and terracotta
Moonlight lights also include worldwide patented shatterproof balls and hemispheres that are individually moulded of high quality polyethylene.
The waterproof balls are extremely robust and resistant to temperatures from -40ºC to +80ºC.
Moonlight’s fully flexible lights can be removed and relocated when required.
Moonlight lights also offer energy-efficient operation with the smallest light consuming 3 watts and the largest, 23 watts.
All products meet applicable Australian compliance standards.
Moonlight has received eight international design awards over the past two years including the IF Design Awards, Form 99, Good Design Award Japan and Design Plus.