Climate control to be a highlight at Build & Design Queensland expo
The Build & Design Queensland expo will be specifically addressing Queensland’s design challenges including climate control, flood recovery and rebuilding concepts this year.
Queensland’s climate changes pose a challenge to architects, specifiers and designers working on residential and commercial buildings. The 2012 Build & Design Queensland expo will showcase the latest ideas, products and information on heating and cooling as well as insulation and sustainable design to address these design challenges.
The three-day expo will open at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre on 9th May, 2012.
According to Exhibition Manager Michael-William Kelly, the Build & Design Queensland expo will provide a platform for architects, designers and specifiers to interact with manufacturers on smart as well as sustainable ideas and products.
Mr Kelly adds that the expo will feature a comprehensive line-up of exhibitors offering innovative and environment-friendly solutions including insulation products, solar panels and double glazing among others.
Insulation products at the expo will include:
- Tontine 100% thermally bonded non-toxic polyester insulation incorporating a minimum of 80% recycled fibre content
- Kingspan insulated panels, the high-performing, energy-efficient building insulation systems that will maintain as-built thermal performance for the life of the product
- Knauf Insulation’s EarthWool high performance insulation with combined energy saving, sound absorbing and fire resistance features
- SIPs insulation with excellent thermal qualities
- CSR Bradford’s high performance insulation systems including Optimo Plus underfloor insulation