Hettich recently launched their new state-of-the-art showroom in Southbank, Melbourne with a special presentation of the latest in international kitchen design trends by Hettich Australia’s brand ambassador and 2009 Australian Kitchen Designer of the Year, Mal Corboy.
One of the largest of its kind in Australia, the new Hettich showroom is located in Melbourne’s elite design quarter and showcases the entire range of Hettich’s technology enabled, design-driven furniture hardware, lighting, handles and home storage solutions.
Hettich Australia Marketing Manager Dave Angus says that the new showroom will display Hettich’s extensive range of soft closing drawer and hinge systems in addition to several product innovations, all under one roof.
Hettich’s product innovations displayed at the new showroom also include the Innotech Manual Push to Open Drawer System, awarded the 2011 Bathroom Product of the Year at designEx recently.
The new Hettich showroom aims to inform consumers, designers and builders about all the convenient solutions on offer from the very latest in European design and precision to make living spaces work beautifully.
Hettich’s team of dedicated, trained showroom staff is at hand to advise customers about the best hardware, lighting or storage solutions for their home.
On display at Hettich’s new showroom:
- Soft closing drawers with design elements that can be customised
- Quality drawer runners that run on high quality precision made tracks with soft close options
- A full range of storage accessories for kitchen utensils, clothing and cleaning products
- Award-winning hinge systems with soft close options for a variety of applications
- Latest European designed LED cabinet lights with a full range of innovative switch technologies to complement any living space
- Folding and sliding door fittings for a broad range of small and heavy duty applications with the latest technology in load bearing slide systems
- Overhead flap fittings, modern and ergonomically designed for a number of convenient opening and closing options with soft-close technology
- Decorative handles in various styles with advanced surface finishes for individual solutions
- Many more interior fitting solutions to improve the living experience