VersiCell sub-surface drainage modules available from Green Roof Technologies
Available from Green Roof Technologies , VersiCell is a sub-surface drainage module that offers architects and developers greater design flexibility in a wide range of landscape, building and construction applications.
A high strength, lightweight, and interlocking sub-surface drainage module manufactured from 100% recycled plastic, VersiCell features an open surface design and high internal void volume which results in highly efficient drainage.
In a green roof application, VersiCell sub-surface drainage modules provide a drainage cavity and an additional protection layer for the waterproof membranes, as well as eliminating the need for a gravel course.
Key advantages of VersiCell sub-surface drainage solutions include:
- greater design flexibility as modules can be interlocked in one plane or at right angles to form continuous large panels, conduits and tanks
- easy installation thanks to large easy to join modules or pre-assembled panels
- lightweight and high strength thanks to honeycomb design
- durability and resistance to biological and chemical attack
- efficient drainage thanks to high surface and internal void volume
- narrow profile enables greater soil depth in planter beds, allowing a wider variety of landscape plants.
- green roof and landscaped decks
- paved areas and roadways
- sports fields
- retaining/basement walls
- pond filtration
- bridge abutments
- tunnels and landfills
- golf courses.