Compact high pressure hydraulic torque wrenches are commonly used for powerful and precise tightening and loosening of nuts in a wide range of industries. However, limited access can sometimes prevent the application of even the best of these safe and efficient tools.
In applications such as pipelines, tanks, pressure vessels, mobile machinery, drilling rigs, tracked and heavy vehicles, cranes and fixed plant, users often have to cope with tight fit tools.
Available as an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) item for torque wrenches specified with the feature – or as a retrofit to existing tools – the TSP Pro Series Swivel features tilt and swivel technology that simplifies hose placement by offering 360-degree X axis and 160 degree Y axis rotation.
The wrench swivel extends the versatility of Enerpac’s W low profile hexagonal wrenches for low clearance bolting applications. They weigh just 1.4-12kg yet have terrific and precisely repeatable torque from 2712-47450 Nm.
It is equally applicable to Enerpac’s versatile S series of double-acting square drive wrenches, which extends from 2.7-31kg with outputs of 1898-34079 Nm.
Tony Brooks, Enerpac Australia and New Zealand Regional Manager explained, “These rigid steel torque wrenches, with outstanding power- to-weight ratios, are not stand-alone products but form part of complete families of advanced bolting and fastening technologies to handle the toughest jobs onshore and offshore.”
Enerpac’s new generation of professional bolting technology includes:
• Full range of quality sockets that are precision crafted in ISO 9001 certified facilities
• Precise and time-saving hydraulic nut families. Particularly useful in applications involving critical tolerances, multiple bolting tasks and high levels of repeatability
• Powerful bolt tensioners and portable torque multipliers to provide 224-2845 kN of force for tightening and loosening of nuts, bolts and stubborn or corroded fasteners.
• Portable nut splitters, plus efficient flange splitting and flange alignment tools purpose-built to take manual labour out of the job while safeguarding the integrity of pipelines and flanged machinery – as well as the safety of the person working on them
• Tough, reliable energy-efficient electric pumps including New-generation Z-class electric pump and new-generation Z-class air pump that have fewer moving parts for less friction, more reliability and reduced energy needs.