Heavy Duty Screwjack Pedestals for Paving and Decking Support from Elmich Australia
Paving and Decking Equipment
VersiPave® GP and VersiJack® Screwjack Pedestals
Screwjack pedestal units incorporate an integrated 0-5% slope corrector and extend to 1000 mm using couplers.
VersiJack® 75 paver and beam supports allow for rapid drainage of surface water
- Screwjacks can support up to 1.5 tonnes and height can be adjusted 75-1000mm
- Provide level finish with 0-5% slope adjustment head
- Easy access to waterproofing membranes and services
- Screwjacks improve insulation so no efflorescence and algae can grow
High strength, lightweight VersiPave® GP plastic paver supports improve thermal and acoustic insulation
- Level surface with integrated adjustable chocks and height range between 24-150mm
- Facilitate efficient drainage of surface water and allow for easy access to waterproofing membranes
- Easily access concealed services under pavers
Both Elmich's VersiPave® GP and VersiJack® Screwjack Pedestals reduce paving costs and are ideal for flooring, deck, beam, bearer and paver support under roof terraces, walkways, gardens, decks, balconies and pool surrounds.