New Exsulite integrated thermal façade systems by Dulux AcraTex
Dulux AcraTex introduces the Exsulite integrated thermal façade systems for new residential and light commercial construction. Exsulite is one of many sustainable solutions from the ISO14001 certified company.
Exsulite thermal façade systems are fully compliant and lightweight insulating, cladding and finishing systems from one of Australia’s largest and most trusted coatings supplier, Dulux AcraTex.
Suitable for new home and office constructions, Exsulite can also be used as a façade remedial system for rectification and as an over cladding system.
Building regulations for new houses, townhouses and units must achieve a minimum 6 star energy rating relating specifically to the building envelope and insulating systems.
Exsulite integrated thermal façade systems provide a smart building solution that incorporates high thermal efficiency into the cladding system, minimising the need for additional insulation materials and helping the building to achieve even higher thermal performance.
Key features of Exsulite thermal façade systems:
- BCA compliant
- SmartRate Energy Efficiency rated systems – R2.2 to R3.8
- Cavity design moisture management system
- Integrated AcraTex acrylic texture and finishing system delivers a weatherproofing building envelope
- Total façade system specification ensures fully compliant design
- Accredited Exsulite Installer Training and QC procedure support builder quality assurance programs