CS 80 Magneo automatic sliding door operators new from DORMA Australia
DORMA Australia is pleased to announce that the new CS 80 Magneo automatic sliding door operator will soon be available.
DORMA have been working on an advanced magnetic technology for sliding doors that will serve as the basis for the new low energy mode CS 80 Magneo automatic sliding door operator. Thanks to this mode, sliding doors no longer need to use safety sensors as they will operate within sensible energy ranges. This will result in doors with an extremely elegant visual appearance as well as "SoftMotion" safety that ensures doors will stop and reverse on even the lightest contact.
The GS 80 Magneo automatic sliding door operator can be combined with glass or wooden doors with a total weight of 80kg, and thanks to a plug and go feature, installation and upgrades of the CS 80 Magneo automatic sliding door operator can be easily managed.
Key features of the CS 80 Magneo automatic sliding door operator include:
- low energy quiet operation
- permanent open or manual functions
- magnetic drive technology that ensures safe, reliable and wear resistant operation.
- push button or clean scan
- motion detection
- remote control
- auto switch by way of portable transponder
- push and go - the door opens automatically as soon it is slightly pushed
- manual access - allows the door to be opened manually in the event of power failure.