High Impact Traffic and Swing Doors by DMF International
Swingflex Doors, Cleanroom Doors, Traffic Doors, PVC Swing Doors, Mk5, Mk6
- This door is made from anodised aluminium frames using flexible PVC panels.
- The Swingflex PVC swing doors are used as hospital doors, food processing area doors, printing room doors, kitchen doors, factory doors, environment control doors, climate control doors industrial doors, cool room doors, clean room doors, high impact traffic doors, refrigerator room doors and freezer doors.
DMF's Swingflex Doors
- High performance doors are ideal for control of temperature, dust, vermin, or noise
- These access doors are designed for pedestrian or forklift traffic
- The mechanism allows the Swingflex door to swing 180 deg and return back to closed position
- Save on down time cost and repairs as Swingflex is designed to withstand the toughest punishment
- The doors available are flap doors or folding doors
- Ease of use, with a gentle push the door opens and closes automatically behind you
- Can be supplied as single or pairs
- PVC panel in clear or with special laminated coloured or vinyl finishes
- Anodised aluminium door frames, which can be powdercoated, and with full brush or PVC sealing
- Fully adjustable torque spring mechanism
The DMF Traffic doors are heavy duty doors with a V-Rotor hinge that can swing 180º, and as an option 270º swing, which makes it ideal for openings leading into hallways.
The Traffic Door is ideal for supermarkets, commercial kitchens, retail stores, and processing areas, and with the option of stainless steel surfaces, is ideal for high level clinical production areas.
DMF's Traffic Doors
- It is constructed of a durable high strength ABS surface, core filled with ply or PU foam, which offers great insulation
- The doors can be manufactured as pairs or singles, and can accommodate openings up to 3mH x 3mW
- Windows come as standard, using clear polycarbonate, and the option of kick plates, or spring bumpers are available to maximise the impact resistance
- To increase the seal, rubber gaskets are located between the door and jamb, as well as in the centre
All DMF Swingflex and Traffic doors can be custom made to the required size, up to 3000H x 3000W. Special conditions apply for doors larger than this.
DMF are specialists in the climate control door industry solution, being a 40 year old company, DMF have a full network of agents throughout Australia and SE Asia, and can offer comprehensive sales, installation and service.