Double Glazed Venetian Blinds from Crown Doors International
Double Glazed Venetian Blinds
Crown Doors International's double glazed venetian blinds are used in Operating Theatre external windows.
Fitted with removable magnetic control units, nurses and operating staff have total control of the venetian blinds, leaving it clean and sterile at all times.
Double Glazed Venetian Blinds offering performance and quality
- All venetians are completely sealed within 2 layers of toughened safe glass
- The venetians blinds do not require any cleaning or maintenance as no dust, dirt or contaminates can get into the sealed units
- The control for tilting, raising and lowering of the venetians is via a very strong magnet which is situated on the outside of the glass. Sliding the magnet up and down in the fixed guide will open and close, raise and lower the venetians
- Crown Doors International can supply these venetian blinds without a fixed control on the glass, leaving the glass clean and free from any contaminates
Quality Tested Blinds
- The Double Glaze Venetians have been tested by the Optometry and Vision Science at the University of New South Wales
- They have been calculated using Windows 4.1 program developed by Windows & Daylighting Group at Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory (NFRC / ASHRAE)
- Test results have shown a maximum SHGC (solar heat gain coefficient) of 0.16
Double Glazed Venetians designed for a range of settings
- Food Preparation areas
- Office Partition walls
- Other areas requiring the need for reduced maintenance and operating costs
A Retro system has been developed which will increase the savings cost on existing buildings by adapting our Double Glaze Venetian unit into the back section of the existing glaze panel, therefore converting a single glaze panel to triple glaze with 2 air-gaps and Venetian blinds. This will give a massive saving on energy bills.