botton + gardiner urban furniture’s Margot transparent polycarbonate chairs
botton + gardiner urban furniture provide a range of contemporary furniture which are suited for both commercial and residential use.
The company’s Margot transparent polycarbonate chairs have been designed in line with current commercial and residential trends in transparent and curvy-shaped furniture.
Key benefits and features of the Margot transparent polycarbonate chairs include:
- comfortable and suitable for a range of settings
- light weight and easily portable
- are stackable making them especially suited for cafe settings
- broad range of colours to suit a range of design requirements
- transparent rubber foot fitted on leg to minimise slippage
- polycarbonate for the chair is produced via a unique injection moulding process with a gas removal system which enhances the chair's durability
- frame material is made of a chrome plated steel tube for strength
- dimensions are 500 (W) x 805 (H) mm