Clay Bricks for External and Internal Applications from Boral Bricks
Boral’s Bricks are defined by their unique character and durable construction. Boral’s Bricks are fire rated to Australian Standards and will not decay or warp over time. With an extensive range that spans over six styles, these attractive and functional bricks will add charm and style to any residential or commercial property.
Strong and safe bricks designed to deliver long term durability
- Low maintenance and durable bricks that will not warp, decay, erode or dent
- Exposure grade bricks are available for costal or harsh soil areas
- Bricks are made from clay and shale with no two bricks the same
- Boral Bricks meet all the requirements of the Bushfire Hazard Building Standard, AS 3959-2009
Boral’s range of bricks are available in over 100 colours and finishes across six attractive and unique brick styles including Escura, Nuvo, Elan, Woodstock, Oasis and Horizon. Boral’s Brick sizes vary by state and include:
- Standard Size (HxLxW) - 76mm x 230mm x 100mm
- Supplemented in selected ranges by:
- Slimline size - 50mm high
- Double Height - 162mm high
- Modular Size - 162mm x 290mm x 90mm
Boral’s Clay Bricks can be used for external and internal veneer and cavity walls, as well as floors and architectural features for commercial and residential projects. The impressive range of Clay Bricks can provide the ideal solution to your commercial and residential building requirements.