High Quality Coloured Block from Adbri Masonry
Smooth Stone, Sandhurst Stone, Pitched Stone, Macquarie Stone, Honed Golden Glaze, Honed River Gravel, Shotblast Stone
Adbri Masonry’s versatile range of coloured block products are constructed with versatility in mind, giving architects and designers the freedom to create a customised block, or choose from an innovative assortment of standard colours and aggregates, this range features a variety of surface textures including smooth, honed, shot blast or traditional split face finishes.
Coloured block for a range of applications
- Interior and exterior load bearing and non-load bearing commercial walling
- Interior and exterior load bearing and non-load bearing residential walling
- Retaining walls
- Feature walls
Coloured blocks in a wide range of colours and finishes
- Bondi Blend
- Custom colours may be produced for larger projects
- Adelaide Oval Western Grandstand, South Australia - 15,000 Honed Ebonyl Ryltex® blocks
- Damascus College, Victoria - 13,000 split faced and honed Ivory and Ebony coloured blocks
- ‘Youth Off the Street’, Macquarie Fields, New South Wales, 4000 Oatmeal, Ebony, Red Coral Splitface and Honed
- Star Casino, New South Wales, 3,500 Honed Oatmeal River Gravel
Combining effective build capabilities with distinctive aesthetics, Adbri Masonry’s coloured block range is the superior choice for indoor and outdoor walling.