ACO Polycrete releases new cable pit and continuous surface ducting systems technical handbook
Manufacturer of trafficable cable pits and continuous surface ducting systems, ACO Polycrete has launched a new technical handbook that is aimed at the electrical, communications and construction industries.
The technical handbook is also a product catalogue for ACO Cablemate and features a new range of Australian made:
- Continuous linear surface ducting systems
- Flexible, light duty, moulded plastic pits
- Lids and weather resistant access covers
- Rigid, lightweight, strong Polycrete (polymer concrete) pits; and
- Other associated products and accessories
The guide gives specifiers and builders clear information on:
- A full range of site accessories to ensure trouble free installation
- Product solutions for all load classes;
- Purpose designed pit bodies manufactured from materials with excellent electrical insulation
- The industry’s largest range of lids and access covers including ACO’s new universal PowerLok lid and other OH&S friendly lids.
- Services by an established technical advisory department to ensure correct product selection and advice on installation