A-Plan Kitchens’ kitchen renovation planner
A-Plan Kitchens have devised a seven point kitchen renovation planner to make the task as simple as possible and to help ensure a great result.
The seven point plan:
- Measure the dimensions of the existing kitchen space, including the location of windows and doors.
- Draw up a rough kitchen renovation plan on graph paper, noting the location of existing plumbing, power and gas.
- Note down the dimensions of existing and proposed kitchen appliances.
- Arrange a kitchen renovation appointment with A-Plan Kitchens.
- With the help of the rough plan and appliance details, their designers will draw up a kitchen layout to scale and cost it in the clients’ choice of door and bench top finishes.
- A-Plan will check measure the kitchen space and give the client a copy of the plan. The kitchen renovations can then begin.
- When the kitchen is ready, A-Plan will arrange delivery in a modular, flat pack with all components numbered and labelled. They can recommend an experienced installer to do the job for those who want that.
Pete Evans opens new GWA Bathrooms & Kitchens Concepts Centre in Adelaide
09.05.2013 - The newly revamped GWA Bathrooms & Kitchens Concepts Centre in Adelaide was opened recently by well-known chef and television personality Pete E
Global design brand Boffi to launch in Australia this March
20.02.2013 - Sydney will showcase the brand’s exceptional trademark range of kitchens, bathrooms, dressing rooms and storage.Boffi is considered one of
Contact A-Plan Kitchens
208 Parramatta Rd
Tel: 02 9516 3611
Fax: 02 9557 1323